Serious question about Sakai's "La Rochelle"
Iron Jeff
2003-06-25 01:06:38 UTC
Never been there myself, but I hope this helps.

http://www.la-rochelle.co.jp/
I'm going to Tokyo in a few weeks and had some questions about Sakai's
main La Rochelle restaurant.
First: Dress code. Does anyone know if there's a dress code for La
Rochelle? Is a jacket/tie required? If so, what about lunch at his
restaurant? Is the dress code a little more casual?
Second: Does La Rochelle take credit cards?
Thanks to anyone that answers. I'm not too familiar with Japanese
customs and although I have a friend in Japan, she's never been to La
Rochelle so can't help me.
Doug
Rose_
2003-06-25 03:13:08 UTC
Nice site. I suppose you could try sending a message thru the contact
us page?

Rose
--
Lose the xxx in my email username to reply!